Monday, October 31, 2011

The Fascination of Creating

I haven't been here for a while since I have been busy directing a choreographing a full-scale production of 'Annie' here in San Diego at the San Diego Junior Theatre.  A cast of 56 between the ages of 8 to 18 and an abundance of talent that makes my job easy, challenging and extremely joy-FULL.  It is!  I am in awe of how creativity works, how it can spark and catch on to other Beings and then suddenly become bigger than ourselves collectively.  This really is a world where No One is indispensable.  The older I get, the less tolerance I have of people disrespecting each other.  We don't have time.  There is so much MORE we can all be doing just by showing up at our Hearts Best at all times.  It's what we all want anyway.  I know that anything that we are either anxious or angry about does indeed come from a place of insecurity within us.  I try to be patient with understanding that in others, although not always easy.  We all have our lessons to learn, yes?  But I am clear that we constantly have choices.  Choices to choose joy, choices to react in different ways than anger, or tears, or simply feeling hurt.  Yes, it takes some work, but infinitely worth it.  So I choose to direct wonderful Beings and create a larger world that encompasses us all.  Something to be presented and something to be appreciated and hopefully, inspiring.   My next blog will be more about creating Holiday Greeting Cards and I look forward to sharing more ideas with you as well as hearing about yours.  What ever it will be, Keep it Joy-FULL!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment