Sunday, November 6, 2011

Creativity, FEAR NOT!!!

I say this for myself now more than anything.  I have come a long way in this and still have a bit more to go.  Since I write music, I always have at my piano staff music sheets so that I can write down any little song idea that may come to me and I can refer to it later if I don't know what to do with it at the time.  A few years back I caught myself saving a pile of really good music pieces that I never did anything with.  Thinking to myself, 'I need to save these for something really good!"  Then it occurred to me...'what is the 'really good' thing I'm saving it for?  And...do I really think this is my BEST 'really good'?  Here I was hanging on to some wonderful melodies and perhaps fearing that I wouldn't be able to write anything better...when the reality of it was, if I use these song ideas now, then it only makes way for BIGGER and BETTER song ideas!  I am in complete acknowledgment that the "slip stream of abundance" is infinite!  And that is the only place I choose to be Present in!

SO...now that I've said that, I am sharing for the first time my next project.  I need to for a myriad of reasons.  First of all, to claim it as mine, and secondly to share something that I feel deeply passionate about that I believe can be earth changing.

I have written a wonderful and inspiring fictional book called, "Dinner for God".  It is finished and is being edited as we speak.  I will launch it in the beginning of the New Year and it will include not only the story, but music, instructional projects and all kinds of things that for now, will keep you wondering!  It is copyrighted and being diligently worked on so that it becomes a perfect jewel to present to you and the world at large.

I so look forward to sharing this with you, and as you read this, you are among the very first to know if it's existence!  

Keep it JOY-FULL dear Beings!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment