Monday, October 3, 2011

Creativity and Company ~ Rayme's FIRST BLOG!!!!!

Hello and welcome to Creativity and Company!  Where YOU are the Creative Company we Keep!  I am thrilled to be a part of this new venture.  Some of you will remember me as 'Rayme Royale, the Duke of Crafts', the co-host of the number 1 craft internet show in the world, 'The Diva Craft Lounge'.  Well, me and my amazing co-host, Danielle Forsgren have found ourselves transforming into so much more of what we've been doing in the last 8 years and have found ourselves landing in a bigger and more creative space than we'd ever thought possible!  Creativity and Company will be sharing with our viewers a fresh 'Life Style Experience'.

Having been a creative Being all my life, (and believe that everyone is, in fact, a creative Being) I have had the pleasure of following my passions for as long as I can remember.  I've made a living playing the piano in many shows as musical director, many cabaret clubs, restaurants, etc.  I've also written music/lyrics for various musicals. I direct theatre productions, choreograph, musical direct.  I also design greeting cards, create piano solo CD's, very cool clothes designs, craft ideas, home design  ideas, cooking,...anything that is good for the Soul, I'm usually there!  And I find myself in such BLISS when I am that I only want to share it with as many people as possible!

The new show, 'Creativity & Company' will be launching toward the end of October, 2011 but you can still catch a glimpse or two of us on www.divacraftlounge.com until we make the final transfer.   I SO look forward to blogging and sharing tips and finds and ideas and heart messages and anything else that I can think of, and I SO look forward to hearing back from you and your tips, finds, ideas, heart messages and anything else that YOU can think of.  "The Meaning of Life is Now.  Do With It What You Will."  (My own quote, thank you very much!)  So, let the blogs begin!  Keep it Joy-FULL!!!

P.S. You can find my co-host, Danielle Forsgren' blog on blogher.com/creativityandcompany.  She'd love to hear from you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment